Sunday, February 13, 2011

Unlucky day ? -.-

Tonight, now, ya, right now

I so rare can online by using pc since 5pm like this till now 930pm liao.
Actually im gonna try to using pc do my undang disc.

But lerh, am i unlucky uh ??
I put in disc liao i cant found out the thing lerh.
Click lai click ki also bo de.
Think to wait the some one come back home and ask.

But let wait till now also bo balik ko.
Just now facebook also asked 2 kor liao.
He also not sure know why.

Duiiiiiii...~
So lucky can online with using pc at night time and think to do de.
Now, I rather to take my time study book d can liao.
But all people say do disc d can liao eh.
And just memories some.

What larh !!
Just a undang nia mar.
Also 难到 me ?

NO WAY !!!
Me SPM also take before liao.
Undang sup sup larh !!!

Gambateh ! =]

Oh yea.
Say tiok SPM.

1 more month of time only.....
Result .....
Walao.
Since Jan i scare till now i still scare ko.
What larh...

=((

When take result liao ...
Sure .......

Ok ok.
Dont think too much 1st. TT

Relax self mind thinking....
Relax relax....~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment