Sunday, February 13, 2011

Hmm... o_o ?

14/2/2011

Today is valentines day.
So any special ?
No, nothing special.
Just a normal day for me and those single. =)

Don't keep think single not good or what.
Next time married already wanna to be single 1 min's also can't liao luu...~
Some more once married forever double.
Now single also single 2x year's gua ?
Hahaha...~
Think positive way.
Single is better than double some time.

Hmm.
Went back to www.myhuayue.info see back last time post.
So crazy and funny there.
We making joke there, discuss about oks thing there, play there.
Quite a good memory.
But now there for chung hwa confucion is dying.

So i trying to save it back from now.
Since they don't pass me the high post there.
I also can't do any thing.
Their problem.
I tried my best to do every thing for oks.

But then oks keep let me disappointed so much.
Well, is some oks member.
Senior mostly. =)

Back oks to see their hao lian face ?
Try to teach them let them learn but face black like black pepper aneh.
How pressure am i ?
What feeling am i ?
What should i do ?
What respond should i give back ?

So, now think open liao.
Oks not what big deal for me any more.
I went back to oks just for visit friend, visit every one there.
And visit my mother oks.

Not for whose.
Just for myself.
=)

Ermm....
Ya.
Nowadays i quite scare about SPM result and also my undang. ='(

Trouble thing there.
SHYT...~

May god bless me...

No comments:

Post a Comment