Sunday, February 13, 2011

Old ? Mature ? Big ?

13/2/2011

Just facebook seeing back all the last time photo, pic.
Hmm, it's a good memory for me.

Every one of you guy.
Especially last year 2010 oks new member.

Maybe cause they all is the year in my hand.
I'm the president that time, and every time is in charge by me.
So i feel so proud of them.

Especially they went for the competition.
Really thanks to every one those from 2010 new come in member.

All my sun, daughter. /.\
Actually, this i had said a lot of time's also d.

I really thanks them so much.
Feel proud of them so much.
Love them every one so much.
Really did it well for me.

Really touching.
Just a new member and facing competition.
Well done.

High school life.
Keep thinking it non stop.
Form 1, 2, 3, 4 and Form5.

Every year having a big change.
Facing a lot of problem and friend.

Look back last time pic.
We all so gina, do all siao siao d thing.
Ya lorh, this is human life mar.
That time so young don't want to know.
Ah bo need wait till old liao ka do meh ?
Old liao also bo lat to do liao larh. Hahahaha

Memorable memory~~

=')

No comments:

Post a Comment