Monday, January 31, 2011

Sick 3th day + QB gathering

1/2/2011

The next day of krusus.
When im wake i feel i fever liao.
I lying bed so far so long.
Feel to continue sleep and dont want go already.

But think again.
Promised friend to go.
And my Ruan Sifu back from over sea.
As a junior for him.
I should go marr.

So dont care so much larh.
Just go a head.
Get ready every thing and go QB meet them old.

Hahaha~
This day i quite proud of myself~~
Know why ?
Want know why ?
Cause hor~~~~
Totally 9 person there hor~~~

IM THE YOUNGER ONE IN THERE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Muahahahahaha~~~
All 198x or 1992 de.
Only me the 1993 one.
Hahahahah~~~~

Weee weeeeee~
That time i feel i just like a kid there.
So short and so small.
xPPPPPP
Actually Alvin and join me.
His hight problem......... -.-llll

Hahahaha~
And that day meet my ex-SCARY senior.
Feeling still ok ok lorh~
Nth also pun. Hehehe~
Few year no chat no see.
Still can joke.
Is ok already larh.

Go to Gim Gary makan.
Gossip and makan totally 1hr++++++
And then 2pm like that go see some more handsome performance at QB hall there. xDD
Steven Chew~~
Hahahaha~~
Get our support for you xDDD

Then time reach.
Go watch movie.
They bough "The Green Hornet".

Starting is quite boring.
But as well as ok larh.
Quite funny but no logic at all.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
And eye pun pain.
Wearing the stupid 3D spec....

Liao hor.
Finish liao ko all bye bye all.
They older than me.
So every one have there own transpot to go back.

Some one asked me.
Where your car park at ?
So what respond should i give ???
T____________________________________T

Im speechless at all.
And then i go find my honey, darling, sweety all one by one~
All working and i go find them chat...~
Acc them talk ~ Muahahahaha~

Go this shop go that shop~~
My darling beibei xD
My honey xuan xuan ~~ xD
Sweety ho pek
And a lot ko.

But then i acc beibei and kar ho recess.
They eat and i chat.
Kar ho recess 1st.
So i acc him lorh.
His time finish.
I go find bei bei lorh.
Run every where in QB...~~ Wee weee~~

My job in QB >>> acc fren when their recess~
Hahahahaa~
Some more chat with them in shop while no customer xDDD

So me agar 8pm+++++ only back lorh.
Geng lerh ??
Sick also can walk QB find 1 by 1.

When i acc beibei makan.
She die die pun ai treat me makan and drink.
So ok lorh.
Liao sharing some story to her.
Hahaha.
Really is my darling~~
This year our 4th year liao~
Congrats yea~~
Muacksssssssssssssssssssssss till u die die liao. xD

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz myself !!!
Sick also dont take care at all.
Outing and eat all the carry, cold thing.
Back home continue suffer.
Cough non stop.

My 3th day sick life. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment