Monday, January 31, 2011

4th day sick + Gurney

1/2/2011

Ok.
Sick is still sick.
Wake is still need to wake.
Also again feeling like fever.
Hahahaha~

I siao lerrr.
Totally no time let me get rest and take care of myself. =[
Keep outing sure eat all the food.
Hot hot eh all.

Now my voice really become SEXY~~~
Oh yea~~~
Whole person are ki siao le.

Gurney celebration wor.
Got celebrate tiok meh ??
Like this call celebrate arh ??
U eat u de.
I eat me de.

U walk u de.
I walk mine de.

U guy really super "cooperate".
What a good president and acc.president. ^^v

I have no eye see and no comment.
So ytd i so siao with all gina and dont care all thing.
We small gang people 7 or 8 person go MCD celebrate ourself.
Hahahahaha~~~
Yea~~~~~~~~~~

In front class de student really not frenly at all !!!
Sorry larh
I not mean all.
Just some. ^^

We back class de student sibeh frenly till i keep kena bully xDDD
Weee weeeeee~~~
Muahahahaha~

Gurney, let me see how many person.
Me
Loo Loo
xin hui
janet
vicky
ken
ys
tek phei
hui jie
zhi yun
marcus
ling wei
li rong
yen ling
jean
jacky
wen xin
anson
allen

19 person as well~
Same as last time 9/6/2010 go QB~
But i feel QB time is more funny and happy~
Cause we all can make joke and siao.
This time de......
No no no no no and no~~

Failed xDDD
Hahahaha~

Congrats to some one paktok liao.
I can lim teh and take angpao le.

But some is hurt.

Two side.....
What i should to do ?

Hmmm
I should do nothing.
I help nothing.
(><)

Self need to gambateh le ! JY xD

Watching 笑着回家~
Nice movie walaupun no meaning
Funny and can let me laugh so loud~~

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~ Is happy day to mee~~ xDDD

AND oh yea !!!
Panda lao da !!!
Hui en and her sis hui hui also come gurney meet us a while.
Hahaha.
Loving it so much !!!

Like nothing to say le ??
Cause we keep chat non stop.
Talking funny nia lorh.
Any thing special ?
Like nothing le.

Pic gt ?
Ya. 3 pic
2 pic is 7 person hand
1 pic is me. xD
Funny pic lai xDD
See liao sure u guy say me again. Hahaha.

I try to upload see larh uh.
Now phone facebook cant upload.

Really is what the tuuu tuuu tuuu~~ T_T

Sick but also happy larh. xD
My sick 4th day life....

No comments:

Post a Comment