Sunday, June 6, 2010

This few day really tired...
keep worry this..worry that..
really tired...
fine fine fine...
dun care any more !

say dun care...
but inside the heart..
pain ka si...
ARGH !
really wanna scold u guy liao !
wait and see..
i know 17,18,19/6..
this 3 days sure i will KI SIAO !
keep scolding ppl...
keep emo...
that time u guy dun say me wab wab wab
is u guy make me like this one !
i nvr angry u guy nvr scare me..
UH !!!
nid see timing one wab...
when play..i play with u all...
when joke..i joke with u all..
when i angry..i serious..
u guy should know wab to do liao mar...
still come kacau me..play me...more and more HOT ah ..
just follow wab did i ask u guy do lah..
why dun wan follow wab i say !
ask u take thing for me...
u take to other...
i angry tiao eh..
u make me more angry u mar die loh..
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
so stupid uh ??

that day 3/6/2010
go out QB..Neway shout all stupid thing out liao eh...
mood happy liao eh..mana tau agn...
the mood come back..
emo..angry..hurt..disappointed !!
woo ! waste my money on neway onli =="
but any way...
i love tio neway...i wan go agn
ANY ONE ?
hehe...
just w8ing for this coming wednesday(9/6/2010)
goin out with fren agn xD
but is oks fren... =x
lolz..here scold thr outing...
lame sia...
so wab..
they all know my presonality...
i siao can very siao...
i bo song can very bo song... =x

today monday hor !!
yeah ! later noon 1pm-4pm BOWLING !!
OMG !!!
must i throw out all the stupid thing !!!!
kill it..
think as all the ppl as my target..
1...2...and 3 !!!
PIANG !!!
all die..

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment