Saturday, March 26, 2011

Bored noon =(

27/3/2011

Arh~~~~!!!!
Its so bored noon now.
Nothing to do and im not really sleepy.
If not i go sleep liao. T^T

Me 1 year 365 days also don't know got how many day is using pc online now.
Seldom using pc online.
But now the chance let me use pc online.
But i have nothing to do.

Too long never online by pc, find nothing to do lorh.
Suck life.
=X

I don't wanna to do others thing yet.
Later the some one who coming back home i have no chance to use pc liao.
So now i got chance use more, use till i gao gao liao only off.

Is time to practice my instrument later night.
My hand soft is worst than last time a lot.
Like vampire aneh.
Cannot play music well. =(

This few week must training every day le.
Make it till max and perfect. xD

This should be the last oks competition in my life i think.
After that i should go for my college life and new life again.
Haizzzz.
Don't think that college is nice lorh.

Need see is which subject one.
Some i see them like keep outing playing de.
Some like my friend 1 year also dont know how many day free nia.

Presentation ? program ?
Bla bla bla bla and bla bla bla~

Ok larh.
I really have nothing to do.
Im waiting for my car practical.
I done my first time, waiting for L.

Cepat larh uncle. T^T
I want freedom !!!!!!!

Say tiok this car practical erh !
First time go nia uncle teach me side parking and 3 point turn liao.
Jiak lat lorh. Hand pain erh. 2 hours there.
Turn lai ko turn ki~ turn lai ko turn ki ~~

Ko say wanna bring me out outside road liao.
Shock.
But the end bo bring.
Cause got others he need to teach ~
CHek~

Let me syok nia.

Waiting the next time.
Excited...~~ xD

No comments:

Post a Comment