Saturday, October 9, 2010

10/10/2010

What a wonderful date today !
10.10.10
Hahaha.
Still rmb last year when mine bday is
9.9.9
Also not bad what.

xD
Forever onli gt one time like this nia.
Sure many ppl having their wedding again. xP

So when today de 10.10am more nice or 10.10pm xD hehe
Sui lerh xD

================================================================

Hahahaha
Today 10.10.10
So important day lerh.
My lovely Lao Ah Mei Birthday.
^^

So first to say sure is Happy Birthday To You.
Second to say is Sorry cannot gv u any present.

We know each other by online game.
U Selangor and me Penang.
Age diff 2 year's
Never meet each other.
And only talk phone before nia larh.

So good to meet tiok you this sibeh sampat de fren.
When we play chat or what every thing larh.
So hard to 4gt.
U helped me alot of thing.
Even this blog also is u make for me gek. @@

Thanks so much.
So since we know so long.
And our relationship quite not bad.
I also almost treat u as my mei liao.
Althought we never meet each other.
Dun know gt the chance or know also.

But u the one who know my secret the most bah i think. xD
We share alot thing to each other.
Hahaha.

So. I hope i wish we can meet each other.
And i can gv u present by myself xD
What did u want ? xP

Aiyarrr.
Many thing to say.
But all geli gek.
Mai say here better.
xD
Later ppl read liao eat vinegar.
LOLZ
== Siao.
Ok larh.
Any way.

Happy Birthday to my pig sampat LaoMei. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment