Saturday, September 25, 2010

26/9/2010-7am-Sunday

Really dont know why.
Very wonder why.
Hope is myself think too much.

I see you in my dream 9 time's already
My God ???
Got happy one
Got sad got hurt one.
Even i drop my tears when i wake.
.........................................................
Ya.
Totally speechless.
Why will like this ?

I dont know
I still finding the answer.
Only you is the one who can give me answer.

Not me.
Not he.
Not her.
IS YOU.

I cant accpet the true yet.
I cant even facing this problem also.
Very very very unbelieveableeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!

ARGH !!!

Its make me suffer now.
Like killing me.
My body cell also dead alot.

CoCo !!!
Thinking positive please !!!!!
Please make self so suffer.
Now still taking trial exam !!!!
After trial exam onli think much ok ?
NO OK !

I cant control my mind
i cant control my emotional
i cant control my thinking
i cant control every thing

The right now is not in my hand
I have nth to decide.
I have nth to do now.
Just wait.

I already done my best.
I did my best
Im fine. im ok already.
But why must you like this ?
Cant you be better a bit ?
Cant you ?
cant ? cant ? cant ?????!!

I wonder why....
I think no reason.
Its really make me suffer.

ARGH !!!!!
Fren fren fren fren fren !!!
You chged alot for me !!
Change untill like soooooooooooooooooooooooooo ..................
Like im talking to another person.
That not you.
Is other person.

SHYT ?!?!?!?!

Isssshhhhhhhhhhh !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment