Monday, June 14, 2010

15/6/2010-1105am

Now....
I full with power..energy...
For scolding ppl !!!

U guy really let me disappointed so much !
Maybe my life without u guy..
I can live btr than now...

I soon gonna retired...
But now..
U guy keep making out the trouble for me...
Let me suffer everyday...
Every mins
Even every second !!

Really
Thanks to u guy so MUCH !
I wont 4gt u all...
Make trouble for me...
Let me keep on suffer !

How i suffer u guy dun noe..
How i worry u guy dun noe..
U guy keep happy happy happy..happy go lucky..

Ya..now u guy reli gonna be lucky...
Gonna kena scold by me CHEW NE YIN !
Ya...see clearly..read clearly !
Im gonna to scold u guy...
ME gonna scold u guy be4 i retired !!!!!

See my mood...
Btr dun let me scold one by one...
If one by one..
U guy wil kena shoot till cham cham..
And maybe hate me...

U guy !
Wait and see !
I be president so long...
1 year time d time le..
I be president 1 year time d..

Come on...
I ask u guy...
Did i scold u guy be4..?
Even i scold u guy..
How i scold u guy ?
Very very very very 96 that kind..?
Very serious that kind ?

After i scold u guy..
Wab did i do ?
I play back with u guy agn..
I siao with u guy agn...

Count urself..
I be president 1 year...
I scold u guy more then 5 times ?
Some more...
I more also is use "tell" de way talk with u guy...

U guy...
Ask ur heart !
问你们自己的良心。。 !!!

ME CHEW NE YIN IS A WAB KIND OF PRESIDENT ?!?!?
WHY U GUY TREAT ME SO BAD !?!?!
LET ME SO SUFFER....

I REALLY DISAPPOINTED TO U GUY !

No comments:

Post a Comment