Friday, June 11, 2010

12/6/2010-10.40am

Woo...
Pressure coming back to me agn...
Just nth to do..
So find thing see..
Search thing see..
Suddenly think tio myhuayue webside...
Since i very less sign in le..
So i try go in see see gt any thing or not...
(Of coz gt...keep update some more) ._.

www.myhuayue.info
Keep searching seacrhing...
OMG...
I saw some thing that make me scare..
Make me feel pressure...
Erm...should say..
I should not go see it and read it...
Feeling bad now..
Pressure come back agn...
Since that day goin out..
I already try to calm down myself..
Dun keep think about it..
Relax~relax~~

But..i think i failed...
I lose...
I lose my way...
My brain keep ask me think think think...
Keep let me see the competition de happen...
My god lah...
I very scare now..
Whole body is cold one...
Even my leg finger also... =="

Pressure pressure pressure...
How to calm down myself..?
How to dun let myself think so much ?
Now my heart also jump non stop...
Bong bong~bong bong~bong bong~
Iiiissssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I reli nid some body help
Hey Guy !!
Help Me Pls...
Pls Save Me..........

*Cry*
I Nid Help..........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment